Bali Vape agrees to provide customer service to handle the warranty claim for products purchased at any of the “Bali Vape” outlets according to the warranty policy from each individual brand.
- Warranty may be void as result of any of the following conditions.
- Customer does not provide the warranty card and original receipt of purchase from Bali Vape.
- Product failure or damage is caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
- Product shows signs of excessive force such as dropping
- Product failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating conditions. (see user manual operating instructions)
- Product failure or damage due to improper use of water or any other liquids.
- This warranty only covers electrical device itself, it does not cover damage caused to any accessories such as but not limited to: Batteries, Tanks, Atomizers, Mouthpiece, Lanyard, Protective casing.
- Bali Vape and the original manufacturer reserves the right on the final decision in all warranty cases. Bali Vape reserves the right to change its warranty policy at any time. changes to the warranty policy will affect all products purchased after this change.
- This warranty customer service does not cover any products purchased outside of “Bali Vape” outlets. Any attempts to claim warranty on products purchased outside of “Bali Vape” will results in legal actions.
Last revision: 27th of January 2017